Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Posting(never claimed to be original)

I have never read a blog let alone posted to a blog, so this is a whole new experience for me. I am not a total techno-phob but I have some "issues". For example I don't own an IPOD and do not know how they work. I don't understand the concept of having to carry your music with you every where you go. I have cds in my car. I have a Bose at home. Why do I need music while I am grocery shopping? Same with cell phones. Own one, have owned one for over 10 years. I do not know the phone number. I use it the way I would have used an old fashioned phone booth-- To call home if I will be late, to call AAA if I get a flat, or to call to find out if we need something from the store. I never used a phone booth just to chat with a friend or to change into my superwoman costume(dating my self again). If I want to chat, I get comfy and use my land line. I sound like a grumpy old lady. I am really not all that grumpy.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Way to go! Keep those comments coming so the rest of us come back down to the ground where we belong. I confess, I am having trouble staying away from blogging.

phahn said...

I agree with everything you said.